Monday, October 24, 2011

Hi, I'm Maren and I like to talk.

Hi. I'm a stalker. 

So.. if you're still reading....

I'm just trying to say that there are a lot of really nifty blogs that people write (and I read on a daily basis, hence the word stalker). Some meant to inspire, entertain or make you realize how lazy you are compared to all those "do it yourself" fanatics out there... (hey I like The Dollar Tree, but if you really want to make your own chow mein, suit yourself.) The point is, I don't really have a purpose for this blog. 
I just like to talk. 

So since I like to talk, I'm going to spill my personal thoughts out into the world of cyber space for my own enjoyment, and HOPEFULLY for the enjoyment of others. Here's to hoping I do a little less rambling and a little more inspiring, entertaining or "do it yourself" projects. (okay that last one will never happen so you can stop crossing your fingers).



If you want to be happy, be. 
Love, May May



















1 comment: