Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I love you, Jim Halpert.

I used to be a busy-body.
If I went one day without something to do,  
(rehearsal, school, rehearsal, job, rehearsal)
I felt like a failure. And I became depressed, thinking I was lazy and worthless.
Well...
I am (not) ashamed to say that my favorite things to do now are:

eating.
watching netflix.
napping. 

I would say I am living the life. 
Sure, I miss my various social, acting, school-related families.
But my netflix families entertain me, and don't ask me to do stuff. 

I just finished The Office for the second time. 
And I can say that the laughing I do while watching that show, gives me as many endorphines as I would get doing exercise, and walking around and stuff... 

So, thank you, universe for FINALLY letting me just
take a break. 




That's all, I guess. 


If you want to be happy, be.
-May May 

No comments:

Post a Comment