Friday, February 17, 2012

Auntie Again.

I know I just barely posted about my love for babies...
But you can deal with it.

I. Love. Babies.

And I have two brand new ones in my life. And what's even crazier... they're both GIRLS! I've had a life full of baby boys, and now I'm surrounded by bouncing baby girls! (okay, they're not exactly bouncin. More like sleepin and poopin).

My very good friend, Shannon (who also happens to be my adopted sister, because I said so) gave birth FINALLY to her beautiful baby girl. I'm. So. Excited.
(random thought.. I think I'm dyslexic, cause I just typed the word "excited" four times before I figured out that I had the C and the X mixed up.)

Macie Mae Maughan 

She is a tiny little thing. 5 lbs 8oz at birth, and I don't think she has gotten any bigger. She's adorable and I cannot wait to play with her and watch her grow.
(Wow, I sound like a mormon mom. I promise I just... really... like... babies)

Nicholas and Macie.

Now, not to undermine the excitement of baby Macie, but... this is pretty darn exciting.

I HAVE A NEW NIECE!
(if you recall my post from Thanksgiving about my lack of nieces... you will understand how exciting this is)
My big brother Jordan and his wife, Katie are now the parents of a seriously adorable baby girl. They chose to keep the gender a surprise, so it was super duper rad when we all found out it was a girl. Even though she seriously came into this world through a terribly horrible hollywood-esque experience, she is HERE, so big and so round and so pink and so perfect.

Leia Katherine Sebresos

Yes, just like Princess Leia on Star Wars. She's born to be a Jedi. I'm extremely envious, considering my history of desperately wanting a lightsaber at the age of 4.
(I never got the lightsaber... that's probably why I hate Christmas. Bah humbug.)
Baby Leia was born on February 9, 2012 and our WHOLE family is just so excited to have her. We have all been very baby hungry as a whole. Which means I'll never get a chance to hold her at family get-togethers.
(cough... Kami... selfish...)


I did get to hold her the other night for about two hours. Still not long enough. I love her so much, and I am so grateful to have her here.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I think I'm on the verge of death. I have to post about like 500 other events that you all want to read about so badly... but I think I'll just have to make you wait.

Speaking of waiting.. I'm having a really hard time waiting for graduation to come so I can go become a nurse and take care of newborn babies on a daily basis.

I'm also waiting for The Hunger Games movie. I don't know which is harder to wait for.

Peace, Love and Babies to you all.


If you want to be happy, be.
-May May 

No comments:

Post a Comment