Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sitting babies.

One of the little joys in life, I've discovered, is taking time to just... play with kids. 
This stress-relieving mechanism works a million times better than any of those high-priced shenanigans:
Drugs
Alcohol
... Pilates

And playing with kids also gives you an excuse to just be a psycho. 
(That's my favorite part!)

So let's pretend someone asked me:
"Hey so, wanna take on this ten hour service project that you SERIOUSLY don't have time to take on, but you'll probably say yes anyways??"
and I said:
"Actually I can't cause.. I'm gonna be playing with my five year old nephew..."
They would say
"Well you're a cotton-headed-ninnymuggins!"
(I'm in the Christmas spirit)

And of course I don't wanna be called a @#$$%&-&*&$#$-##&$*#&$-*#&$-#&!!!!
So instead of telling them how much fun I'm going to have playing with my five year old nephew, I FROWN and say:

"Oh dang.. I would love to do a ten hour service project that I SERIOUSLY don't have time for, but... I have to babysit."
(And I add a little yawn in there so they think I'm totally NOT going to have any fun babysitting)

Then I DON'T end up doing a ten hour service project that I don't have time for, and I DO end up playing with my five year old nephew :) 
(...not that I don't love service...)

Or in some cases, I play with these cute little ladies:

Grace, Darcy and Lilly
(Lick no evil, say no evil, smell no evil?)



Don't you love Grace's photography skills? 

AND
Currently I am sitting in my hallway outside the bathroom door while my nephews take a bath. I have to make sure they don't drown, ya know. Safety first. 

Here's a little of what we do for fun at my house:




I know we're attractive.
Hm.
I can't wait to be a mommy. 
...

Actually that's a huge lie. I can totally handle waiting for that. 
BUT
It will totally be a lot of fun that I am TOTALLY excited to have.
I have said TOTALLY a TOTAL of 8 million times in this post. 
How did TOTALLY even become a popular thing to say? Like... what dimwit started that??
And speaking of dimwits,
Who was the first dimwit to say "LOL", cause seriously the world owes that dimwit 8 million dollars. 
I have also said the word DIMWIT 8 million times.
And I've said 8 million 8 million times. 
Yay for repetitive posting due to my lack of creativity. 

There is now a flood in my bathroom. I think my nephews have been splashing for the last 15 minutes. 

If you want to be happy, be.
-May May 



1 comment:

  1. That was a cute post. Aw I miss my best friend Mare. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete