Friday, November 11, 2011

Children of Eden

I've got an opening night high.
It's nifty.
There's just something about opening night that makes me want to run a marathon.
I. Am. So. Excited.
And the reason why I'm so excited? We are putting on a magnificent show with a magnificent message, a magnificent cast, and magnificent... lighting. Really though. The lighting is magnificent.
"Enough with the magnificent!"

Children of Eden
Provo High School
November 11, 12, 14, 18 & 19
7:00 pm
$7.00

This is what happens if you come:


This is what happens if you DON'T come:

^ SHE is pregnant and I get to smootch HIM ^

Anyways. Wouldn't you rather choose the first one? I know you would.
COME SEE CHILDREN OF EDEN! Seriously though... just do.

("Peace and blessins.. Peace and blessins...")

If you want to be happy, be.
-May May 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad that I did not contribute to that frowny face.

    ReplyDelete