Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hungry.

I usually try my hardest to avoid becoming obsessed with popular book series.... *cough*Twilight. But after months, literally MONTHS, my momma convinced me to read
The Hunger Games

So I did. And they were really cool. I read the whole series in two weeks (Okay I know that's slow for some of you vampire crazies). But hey, I'm a slow reader. I would probably pass the AP practice test thing-a-ma-jigs if I didn't read at a rate of ten words per minute... 
And I want a degree in writing. Fancy that. 
Anyways. You should all read The Hunger Games. It's a fantastic series/book/event in a book... 
okay I've rambled long enough. I'll just let this do the talking:



mmm
I'm really excited.
For those of you who have read this book, and are wondering
"UMM how are they going to make an accurate representation of The Hunger Games without RATING IT R?!"
Me too.
March 23rd, baby. I'm hungry for that.



If you want to be happy, be. 
-May May

1 comment:

  1. Uh, yes. I believe I know who has my copy of Mockingjay....I need it back... Gotta read them again.

    ReplyDelete